Center for Business Ingenuity
Sinai Sports, Erie’s first Ninja Warrior Gym and Multi-Sport Training Facility, is happy to announce the dates for its Grand Opening Celebration. The celebration will take place Friday, Nov. 8 from 5 – 9 p.m. andSaturday, Nov. 9 from 3 – 9 p.m. with a ribbon cutting with the Gannon University Small Business Development Chamber.
Sinai Sports is located at 2311 W. 15th St., Erie, PA 16505, just west of the 15th and Pittsburgh Avenue intersection across the street from iRock Fitness.
Highlights of the event include:
- Special guest appearance by Najee “The Phoenix” Richardsonas seen on the TV show American Ninja Warrior
- FREE admission and tours of all areas of the facility
- Contests with prizes and giveaways – entry fee may apply
- Food Trucks on-site throughout the weekend for food purchases
Sinai Sports’ 30,000-square-foot building features the following for your indoor training needs:
- 12,000 square feet of indoor turf – large enough to accommodate a full-sized 60’x90’ baseball infield
- Three batting cages with two pitching machines capable of throwing baseballs AND softballs
- Full-sized hardwood court for basketball, volleyball, etc.
- More than 5,000 sq. ft. of space dedicated to Ninja Warrior Obstacles, which include:
- Three warped walls
- Ninja Rig complete with lache bars, ring toss, wing nuts, etc.
- Devil Steps
- Many Balance Obstacles
“We are extremely excited to showcase our new facility and give the Erie area an opportunity to come see what all the excitement is about. We promise, you won’t be disappointed,” said Monica Dvoranchik, owner of Sinai Sports.
There is no fee to attend the Grand Opening Celebration. Admission and use of the facility is completely free for this two-day event. However, merchandise will be available for sale as well as the opportunity to purchase tickets to participate in some of the contest giveaways. Come learn about the exciting programs, classes, events and rental opportunities available for the Fall and Winter.
For more information or to view a schedule of events visit www.sinaisportserie.com or the Facebook page (Sinai Sports). For questions about the event please call 814-315-1580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.