Gannon University ID card scan, guest pass and membership purchase, equipment check out, facility reservation and general information area.
- 100 x 70 foot area consisting of three courts convertible to basketball, volleyball, pickleball, and badminton.
- A suspended 8-foot wide, 10 laps-to-the-mile rubberized track used for recreational walking, jogging or running.
- A six lane, 25 yard pool constructed to NCAA specifications featuring both one and three meter diving boards and a 250 seat observation deck.
- Two regulation courts with viewing windows.
- One court may be set-up as Walleyball Courts.
- All courts can be reserved for use.
- Eye protection is mandatory.
Group Fitness Classes
Group Fitness classes are now offered FREE OF CHARGE to all Gannon University faculty, staff and students! Below is the first six-week schedule of classes currently being offered. For more information, visit the front desk of the Recreation and Wellness Center or call (814) 871-7770.