Virtual Information Session
Gannon University's Anti-Money Laundering (AML) graduate certificate is offered part-time and fully online to accommodate all graduate student populations, whether one is working full-time or recently graduated with a bachelor's degree. The AML faculty
and enrollment team welcome interested candidates to join a virtual information session to speak with Dr. Musa Tuzuner, the AML Program Director, about the certificate's curriculum and professional outcomes. We look forward to meeting you!
Approximately $800 billion to $2 trillion is laundered globally every year. As a result, financial intuitions are required to establish anti-money laundering programs. In order to avoid a failure of complying with laws and regulations, and safeguard
and protect financial institutions from financial crimes, various entities including banks, casinos, insurance sectors, FinTech companies and private companies such as Walmart, Walgreen, and Facebook are opening various AML positions.
Leading the Way
The graduate certificate in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is based on compliance requirements and guidelines from US and international laws and regulations, and international organizations. The program is designed from the risk-based approach that is identifying
and rating the money laundering risk, developing compliance programs and rating its effectiveness, calculating the residual risk, and designating necessary sources to mitigate the risk. It provides the essential knowledge and capabilities for working
professionals and non-working individuals who want to develop themselves with the expertise in the AML professional field.
Targeted Industry Certifications
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) is recognized as the gold standard in AML certifications by institutions, governments and regulators worldwide.
- Drive a culture of compliance from the top-down
- Demonstrate your commitment to a standardized risk-based approach
- Meet mandated AML training requirements
- Reward and retain top talent
- More effectively safeguard against financial and reputational damage
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist-Risk Management (CAMS-RM) is the certification to take you beyond the CAMS credential to an elevated level of education and practice in this area. Specialized Risk Management expertise
helps organizations evaluate and improve existing protocols and processes and prepare for changing paradigms.
- Fulfill regulatory expectations
- Certify your advanced risk management expertise
- Gain an in-depth understanding of this area to safeguard your internal practices
Certified Financial Crime Specialist (CFCS) is the only internationally recognized certification to respond to the need for professionals with knowledge across the financial crime spectrum.
- Covers knowledge in over 12 financial crime topics including asset recovery, investigations, fraud, and sanctions
- Membership provides advanced training and professional networking opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.50.
- One letter of recommendation
- There are no prerequisite course requirements for the graduate certificate in Anti-Money Laundering.