Applicants who hold a Master of Science in Nursing are eligible to apply for admission to the Doctor of Nursing Practice program of study. Rolling admission allows for multiple program start dates.
- Master of Science Nursing degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale in their Master's work
- Submit an online graduate application (apply.gannon.edu).
- Submit application materials
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges and universities
- Three letters of recommendation; one from an academic professional (faculty who knows the student’s ability to do independent academic work), one from an employer, and one from a professional who can address the candidate’s advanced practice ability
- Professional resume
- Copy of current license and advanced practice license
- Evidence of graduate level statistics course (if one has been completed)
- Synopsis of a thesis or evidence-based practice project completed at the Master’s level
- Essay (limited to 500 words) about the direction or intent of an evidence based project of study
Application materials may be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (814-871-5827), or mail (Attn: Office of Graduate Admissions, Gannon University, Erie, PA, 16541).