Become an In-Demand Professional with Expertise in Supply Chain Management from Gannon University
Our increasingly globalized marketplace means the demand for global supply chain management professionals will double by 2027. Leading companies rely on operations and supply chain professionals to create high-quality products and services while minimizing waste to reduce costs and increase profitability. Gannon’s supply chain management concentration will prepare you to understand the flow of raw material from supplier to end-user so you can effectively manage these supply chains and secure your career success in this ever-growing field
- Learn from faculty who hold extensive academic and industry experience with national company leaders like Logistics Plus Inc. and Wabtec Corp.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
your education to earn a BS in Business Administration and Master of Business Administration in just five years.
Learn to Lead the Way in Supply Chain Management
- Study inventory, transportation and quality management, as well as enterprise resource planning, sourcing, logistics and decision modeling.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of supply chain to consider suppliers, customers and variables that benefit the entire network.
- Learn the value of an integrated network of supply chain members working together to ensure a successful product delivery.
- Learn quantitative modeling that business professionals use to conduct supply chain analysis.
Experience an Exceptional Learning Environment
- Complete a final supply chain network design project with a local organization to put your classroom learning to the test.
- The program’s location in the Center for Business Ingenuity gives you valuable local and national internships and service learning project opportunities through access to the Small Business Development Center, Erie Technology Incubator and
Northwest Pennsylvania Beehive Network.
Inspire Your Academic Success
Gain real-world knowledge through key supply chain management courses including:
Quality Management: Understand Six Sigma techniques and tools utilizing the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control model; sit for the Six Sigma Yellow Belt upon course completion.
Project Management: Understand key concepts from the Project Management Book of Knowledge from certified instructors and sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management exam upon course completion.
Supply Chain Network Design: Participate in a service-learning project to improve supply chain for a local nonprofit through this capstone course.
Achieve the Possibilities
Students will gain a high-quality education that enables success in the rigors of graduate school or a future profession. Through an array of program opportunities, you can:
- Secure meaningful internship opportunities that have previously included local organizations like Wabtec Corp. and Logistics Plus Inc.
- Become well-prepared to enter the career field or advance your education with a graduate degree.
- Earn a median annual salary that ranges up to $121,110, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.