Gain a Competitive Edge in a Global Marketplace with Software Engineering International Dual Degrees from Gannon University
Become part of an elite global software development team in this unique dual-degree program between Gannon University and the Esslingen University of Applied Sciences in Esslingen, Germany. We offer an innovative educational experience with a powerful global dimension in software engineering for students who are seeking a competitive edge. Leverage your success when you earn degrees in software engineering or computer science and software technology in only four and a half years.
- 100%Recent program graduates have a 100%
placement rate in either employment or
- Accredited by the Engineering
Accreditation Commission of ABET.
- Enter one of the fastest-growing occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Learn to Lead the Way in Software Engineering
- Apply the principles of computer science, engineering and analysis to the design, creation, testing and evaluation of software systems.
- Immerse yourself in 4 1/2 years of bachelor’s-level study, including one summer semester of coursework at Gannon, one year of coursework at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences and a semester at EUAS completing a paid software development internship.
- Work with project teams to apply a rigorous process to deploy a refactored software product with improved features and quality.
Experience an Exceptional Learning Environment
- Pursue coursework taught fully in English - the global
language for engineering and computer science.
- Complete a directed, 100+ day paid software
development internship with a major firm in Germany
such as Daimler, Bosch or Philips.
- Experience a paid software development internship in
Esslingen, part of the Stuttgart metropolitan area in
Germany’s industrial heartland.
- Develop professional competency in project-based
learning by leveraging industry-standard tools and
Inspire Your Academic Success
Gain real-world knowledge through key software
engineering courses including:
Mobile Application Development I and II: Learn
methods and tools for developing mobile applications for
integrated devices, including coding and development on
the major mobile platforms, unit testing, source code control
and the development of prototype applications.
Business Intelligence: Master concepts of intelligent
decision support, including implementing theoretical
approaches to economic and technical decision support in
Information Systems: Design and implement database
applications through projects implementing data models.
Achieve Your Possibilities
Our international software engineering program is designed
for your success. Through curriculum flexibility and high-quality educational opportunities, you can:
- Accelerate your education to earn two highly sought-after degrees in software engineering or computer
science and software technology in only four-and-a-half
- Become a competitive candidate in your field by earning
undergraduate degrees in both the U.S. and Europe.
- Earn an average starting salary of $60,500 or mid-career salary of $99,300, according to the Bureau of