Become a Leader in the Global Marketplace with Expertise in International Management from Gannon University
Gannon’s international management concentration prepares you to operate effectively in the global marketplace by integrating the management, marketing, finance, law and economic functional areas in a global context. Supported by a community of internationally-minded
students and a practical education, you’ll be well-prepared for your future career with local and global industries, consulting firms and governmental agencies.
- Pursue a full-time paid internship with a global company to enhance your program experience.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Accelerate your education to earn both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in business administration in just five years.
Learn to Lead the Way in International Management
- Develop the foundations necessary to be successful in an ever-changing business world.
- Become a forward-thinking and culturally sensitive leader who is equipped to apply critical thinking skills to solve global business problems.
- Apply international management processes and measurements to determine the success of businesses and projects across disciplines.
Experience an Exceptional Learning Environment
- The program’s location in the Center for Business Ingenuity gives you valuable access to local and national internships and service-learning projects through the Small Business Development Center, Erie Technology Incubator, and Northwest Pennsylvania
- Earn your education using state-of-the-art technology and global software resources.
- Engage in international travel for course credit, study abroad opportunities or through a dual-degree option with an international partner university.
Inspire Your Academic Success
Gain real-world knowledge through key international management courses including:
Issues in Global Business: Develop a global perspective on the effects of political and economic thought and practice around the world.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability: Research, analyze and ascertain the interrelationship between business activity and human prosperity and the disparity of theoretical concepts in achieving this.
Global Marketing: Assess different political, social, cultural and economic contexts within the global marketing environment; study strategic approaches to global markets in reference to pricing, distribution and promotion decisions.
Achieve the Possibilities
Students will gain a high-quality education that enables success in the rigors of graduate school or a future profession. Through an array of program opportunities, you can:
- Engage directly with international, for-profit and nonprofit agencies to gain exposure to and solve issues that impact the global business environment.
- Increase your career marketability by studying abroad in a country of choice or pursuing a dual degree opportunity with Esslingen University in Germany
- Secure your career as a global business consultant, human resources manager, market analyst, sales representative and more.