Design, Model and Develop Computer and Information Systems
with an Information Systems Degree from Gannon University
The world is increasingly dependent on information including software, data, hardware, processes and people. Gannon University’s information systems program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a highly sought-after professional and put you at the forefront of this expanding and crucial discipline
- 100%Program graduates have a 100%
placement rate in either related
employment or graduate studies.
- Accredited by the Computing
Accreditation Commission of ABET.
- More than one million systems-related professionals will be needed in the next 10 years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Learn to Lead the Way in Information Systems
- Master multiple programming languages and platforms,
database and network systems integration and
- Analyze and use data to solve complex business
- Design and deploy high-quality computer-based systems.
- Develop skills in design, modeling and development of
computer and information systems.
- Deploy high performance software and systems to
Experience an Exceptional Learning Environment
- Experience a program that is designed to help you
acquire industry-required practical opportunities through
project-based learning, teamwork, internships and
- Become involved in student chapters of professional
organizations, including the Association for Computing
Machinery, GUBotDev and Alpha Kappa Psi Professional
Inspire Your Academic Success
Gain real-world knowledge through key information systems
System Analysis and Design: Analyze, model and design
software and systems at the enterprise, process, logical,
data and technology levels.
Dynamic Web Development: Learn to set up and
configure the development environment for applications
requiring a web client, web server, application server and
Network Design and Management and Lab: An
advanced network design course covering contemporary
network computing and the various hardware and software
components that comprise these networks.
Achieve the Possibilities
Our information systems program is designed for your
success. Through curriculum flexibility and high-quality
educational opportunities, you can:
- Secure valuable internships and employment at top
organizations such as Bayer Corp., Citizens Bank, Erie
Insurance Group, Wabtec Corp. and UPMC Hamot.
- Learn to solve business problems in real-world careers
using data and computing principles.
- Innovate, explore, analyze, automate and manage
information systems, technology and projects, including
data and business process modeling, requirements and