Discover Your Career Venture with Expertise in Entrepreneurship from Gannon University
Gannon’s entrepreneurship concentration prepares highly motivated students to discover, create and pursue the business opportunities that motivate them most using calculated risk and high initiative. Through hands-on coursework and internship experiences,
you’ll learn the business of creativity and innovation, and develop the knowledge needed to turn your entrepreneurial possibilities into business realities.
- Increase your professional marketability through internships, service-learning projects and hands-on coursework.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Learn from experienced faculty experts who have owned and operated businesses as professionals in the field.
Learn to Lead the Way in Entrepreneurship
- Master the operational aspects of an entrepreneurial venture and analyze customer needs, industry trends and competitive environments to create solutions that provide distinct value to both customers and investors.
- Understand, create and analyze financial statements to gather information needed to run an entrepreneurial venture.
- Learn to effectively present entrepreneurial venture opportunities to gain needed support and resources to pursue those opportunities.
Experience an Exceptional Learning Environment
- The program’s location in the Center for Business Ingenuity gives you valuable local and national internships and service-learning projects through access to the Small Business Development Center, Erie Technology Incubator, and Northwest Pennsylvania
- Earn your education on a campus located in the center of a rich environment of startup and growth-stage businesses – some of which were started by program alumni.
Inspire Your Academic Success
Gain real-world knowledge through key entrepreneurship courses including:
Organizational Innovation: Understand the entrepreneurial process including how to generate and evaluate ideas to find worthwhile opportunities.
Entrepreneurial Finance: Learn about financial issues confronting start-up ventures and how financial statements are created and interpreted, as well as how to raise needed funds and value a company.
New Venture Creation: Integrate your knowledge from core business courses to create a comprehensive business plan around an original business idea; present an elevator pitch, written business plan and formal investment presentation to a professor
acting as a consultant.
Achieve the Possibilities
Students will gain a high-quality education that enables success in the rigors of graduate school or a future profession. Through an array of program opportunities, you can:
- Accelerate your education to earn both a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a Master in Business Administration.
- Secure valuable career opportunities in the entrepreneurship realm as a business owner, business consultant, sales professional, business developer, project manager and more