Drive Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation with Expertise in Business Administration from Gannon University
Gannon’s business administration program prepares you for exciting leadership and management roles across any industry and business. You’ll develop skills that withstand the ever-changing nature of business, gain knowledge in all functional areas of business,
and learn in an entrepreneurial environment that blends classroom learning with real-world experiences. You’ll also tailor your academic experience by choosing two concentrations that will lead you to dynamic career opportunities.
- Learn from faculty experts who hold extensive professional and academic experience.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Accelerate your education to earn both a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in business administration in just five years.
Learn to Lead the Way in Business Administration
- Develop the necessary skills for effective and productive collaboration.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in both entrepreneurism and ethical practices.
- Obtain a strong academic foundation in core business functions and choose two areas of specialization.
- Master competencies in a flexible program of study while discovering the wealth of opportunities a career in business has to offer.
Experience an Exceptional Learning Environment
- The program’s location in the Center for Business Ingenuity gives you valuable local and national internships and service-learning projects through access to the Small Business Development Center, Erie Technology Incubator, and Northwest Pennsylvania
- Develop and diversify your business knowledge; join graduates who have a key advantage in possessing a skillset that enables them to create value in multiple business settings throughout their professional careers.
Inspire Your Academic Success
Gain real-world knowledge through key business administration courses including:
Organizational Innovation: Explore the entrepreneurial process, idea generation, types of entrepreneurial opportunities, and components of a business plan; evaluate start-up companies and develop your own ideas for products, services and nonprofits.
Quality Management: Understand the concepts and practices of quality management and how to increase value to the customer and improve organizational processes and systems.
Supply Chain Risk Management: Examine supply chain vulnerability; review specific types of risk, consider actions that improve efficiency and risk, present methods to identify risks, and study continuity planning.
Achieve the Possibilities
Students will earn a high-quality education that enables success in the rigors of graduate school or a future profession. Through an array of program opportunities, you can:
- Secure practical experience through internships, service-learning projects and coursework with local industries, government agencies and nonprofit organizations.
- Complete your coursework while earning credentials including MOS Excel Certification, Six Sigma Yellow Belt, and Project Management.
- Earn a median annual salary of $96,640 in a career field that is expected to grow by 6% from 2019 to 2029, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.