Financial Aid Workshop
Gannon University invites you and your family to start planning for your college education by attending one of four Financial Aid Workshops. The information presented will provide an overview of the entire financial aid process and assist you in completing the FAFSA.
- Overview of financial aid process
- Definition of terms you should know
- Explanation of programs available
- How to Apply - The application process
- Refreshment break
- How to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Includes a step-by-step review of each question on the FAFSA
For more information, call the Financial Aid Office at (814)871-7337 or toll free 1-800-GANNON-U.
All workshops will be held on the Gannon Campus in Room 1200 (first floor) of the A.J. Palumbo Academic Center located on Peach Street (Route 19) between 8th and 9th streets. Free parking in nearby municipal parking ramps - bring your ticket to the workshop to be validated.